“To Honour the Sacred Humanity of the Son of God”
( First Rule of Life, 1842)
This common project which has inspired and oriented the life and apostolic action of the Daughters of Jesus since its origins, continues to animate us. Today, we are still called to :
- Accept steadfastly to be transformed by Jesus Christ.
- Build our life on Him who, taking flesh from our flesh, leads us along the path to humanity and humanization.
- Consequently, receive from Him the revelation of the mystery and grandeur of our humanity.
- Consent to it in our daily life.
- Contribute towards making our communities, our relationships, and our environment more humane.